Each year, through participation in the faculty and staff giving campaign, Our Baylor. Our Call to Lead., both current and retired Baylor employees send a compelling message to the Baylor Family. A message that says they believe in the future of the University as it not only makes a difference in students’ lives, but in our Baylor community, and even the world.
A look back at FY23 Giving
- Nearly 2,000 faculty and staff, both current and retired, made a gift to the University
- Gifts spanned across 500+ designations, but largely fell into three categories of funds:
- Supporting Bears in their time of need
- Providing students with scholarships to pursue their education
- Allowing colleagues to address the world’s problems through research
Will you join in the impact this year?
As you can see, there are a variety of areas where individuals can give, connecting passions with philanthropy to make an immediate, significant impact on campus and beyond. Here are just a few areas where you can extend your efforts to make a difference:
Whether you give $5 or $500 you are making a difference!
The first 900 faculty/staff to make a gift of $25+ through this giving campaign will receive the inaugural LIMITED EDITION Our Baylor mug. Each year, a new mug will be designed to accompany this initiative so you can fling your green and gold afar in the classroom, office, and beyond!